Wednesday, April 1, 2020

A few tasks!

Dear families, 

We are excited to begin our online learning journey with you. Thank you for providing information about your access to technology this week. This has been very valuable for our planning moving forward.   
For now, our weekly lessons will be sent through email and the blog, however in upcoming weeks, we will be transitioning to Google Classroom, a tool that includes many features that will help us best meet the needs of our learners.  
Our Google Classrooms have not yet been set up, but we wanted to provide you with your login information, so we are ready to go when you are!  See login information below.  

For the remainder of this week we are asking students to do two tasks, to get ready for online learning next week.  
1.     Log onto Raz Kids using the username and password that is provided below. Select a book and complete the reading and comprehension  
·       Kids A-Z Login Instructions 
Step 1: Go to www.kidsa-z.com 
Step 2: Enter or choose the teacher's username:  
Step 3: Your child finds his or her username on the class chart,  
Step 4: Your child enters his or her password
·       Instructional video link: How To Access Raz Kids Video (https://youtu.be/YvoMey8ExU4

2.     Log onto your Google account with your educbe.ca email and password, which is provided below. Have your child open Docs and create a simple letter in response to their teachers message below. Then share it with their teacher. 
·       Email:  
·       Password: 
·       Instructions (click on link): Google Suite Instructions   
·       Teacher’s message:  

Checklist Due Sunday April 5th, 2020 
ð     I logged into Raz-Kids 
ð     I read a book on Raz-Kids 
ð     I logged into my Google Suite 
ð     I opened Google Docs and wrote a simple letter to my teacher  
ð     I shared my letter with my teacher 

Please share the google doc letter to skquesnel@educbe.ca, this is different from my regular email account, it is my teacher google account.

I’m looking forward to hearing from all of you! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me by email.

Sincerely,

Ms. Quesnel

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 13-19 Learning Plan

Opening Comments Hi Grade Two Families, Going into our third week of Ongoing Learning , we will be moving into the Google Classroom...